Financial independence flips the traditional work to retirement ratio upside down; instead of working for 40-50 years, then retiring for the duration of your life, financial independence advocates working for 5-20 years, saving aggressively and being intentional with your financial decisions, and then “retiring” to pursue your hobbies for the next 30-60 years.
In this course, you will learn to:
1. Build a personal budget and investing strategy
2. Align your spending with your values
3. Design a life that achieves financial independence so that you can focus your time on things you enjoy rather than being a slave to traditional employment
- Professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, and recent college graduates looking to improve their financial acumen
- Anyone who is not passionate about or content with their career
+ See more