- It’s helpful to have a basic understanding of what government contracting is.
“I used to be so overwhelmed and stuck trying to make sense of an RFP on Fed Biz Opps. I am now able to actively bidding government contracts and start growing my GovCon business!” – Student Review
From the ages of 26-29, Derek James won 32 US Federal Government contracts worth over $15M. He did this with no prior experience and with very minimal guidance working for a woman owned small business.
“A large part of my job consisted of finding and responding to RFP opportunities for bid. Over 5 years, I reviewed hundreds, if not thousands, of opportunities and performed a bid/no-bid on the majority of them. After seeing so many and being largely self-taught, I’ve recognized the pattern and common elements, that if someone could learn, they could quickly be able to start bidding, too.
This course is based off my experience and implements the quickest and most straight-forward explanation that I can provide for someone to start reading and responding to RFPs fast. I am bold, transparent, and no-nonsense about what I think you need to know to get started.
As an instructor, I’ve created a GovCon community based on my sole mission of trying to help as many small business owners to start winning government contracts as possible. I invite you to join hundreds of others in our GovCon community.” – Derek James
This course includes 14 lectures, 4 Downloads, and nearly two hours of premium content.
In this course you will learn the following:
- The RFP Checklist elements that you MUST read in an RFP/RFQ
- How to complete an SF1449 Cover Page, Pricing CLINS, & Reps and Certs for bidding
- How to use a Wage Determination to price a staffing labor category
- Pull important information from a PWS Statement of Work
- To assemble a complete proposal outline to build a proposal submission from
In this course you will get the following downloads:
- RFP Checklist with screenshots
- Proposal Outline for this opportunity
- Sample (Complete) Proposal Outline for other opportunities
- All downloads of the Solicitation that we review from Fed Biz Opps (PWS, Wage Determination, Q&A, and Solicitation)
- Small Business owners who want to grow their GovCon business but are held back by needing help with proposals.
- Staffing, Construction, IT, and Other Professional Services
+ See more