All you need to know is how to use your computer and internet browser
Do you want to know how to Register Your own Domain Name and Publish a Website Online? If so, this course is for you!
In this introductory course, I’ll first cover the basic definitions of Domain Names and Web Hosting. I’ll explain domain names and web hosting in layman terms. Next, I’ll show you how to register the domain name of your choice and purchase the best web hosting plan for your domain name. Finally, I’ll show you how to easily publish your online using FTP software and edit your website online using your control panel’s file manager.
In a little over 30 minutes, you’ll be able to explain what web hosting is to just about anyone and understand the fundamentals of publishing a website online!
Web hosting is a trending business that isn’t slowing down. With over 550 websites created every single minute, they each need a hosting account.
A web hosting business allows you to:
Earn recurring income every single month
Increase your earnings month after month
Work from home (or anywhere you want to work from)
Add a new service to an existing web design or internet marketing business
If any of these reasons have you thinking about starting a web hosting business, this course will teach you:
- What you will need to be successful in this business
- The different ways you can make money with a web hosting business
- All about hosting so you understand what you will need and be able to help your customers better understand hosting
- What software you will need to automate your business and sales
- How to proactively support your customers to build loyalty
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for a business they can run part-time or full-time to supplement their income
- Anyone from anywhere in the world (with internet access of course!) can start this business
- Anyone who wants or needs to start making money from home
- Anyone who wants a website published online
- Small Business Owners
- Web Designers