- Basic knowledge of using a computer
- Basic knowledge of using internet.
C++ is a compiled modern object -oriented programming language .
The code you write in C++ has to be translated by a special program called a compiler into machine code .
C++ is widely used for both systems and applications development, and is available for virtually every operating system and has influenced and informed many derivative languages, including C# and Java. In this course,i will guide you through the nuts and bolts of this essential language. We will set up your environment for coding and dissects the anatomy of a basic C++ program. We will learn the essentials—statements and expressions, variables, arrays, conditionals, switch, operators, loops, and functions—and data structures, classes and objects. We will also learn data casting.
- Setting up C++ development environment using code blocks
- Displaying output
- Accepting user inputs
- Using code comments
- Using Escape sequence
- Statements and expressions
- Creating Variables
- Pointers and Reference
- Local and global variables
- String functions
- 2D Arrays
- Conditionals ( if , else , else if , switch)
- Loops ( while, do-while, for)
- Looping through arrays
- Nested l for oops
- Data types
- Classes and objects
- Class methods
- Class members
- Accessing class attributes and methods
- Overriding class methods
- Create a math application program.
- Beginners to C++
- Beginners to programming
+ See more