- No requirements! Just motivation to learn the new skills and apply them to your academic life.
- After you finish the course, please pay it forward by teaching this material to someone else…
In this 30-minute course, I’ll show you 10 specific things you can do right now to read more books, remember more names, learn a new language and memorise book notes.
Throughout education every subject gets progressively harder, yet the last lesson we had called ‘reading’ was when we were 12. This results in many people having difficulty keeping up with the ongoing information overload.
And that’s why I decided to combine content from my Speed Reading Mastery Course and Memory Mastery Course.
My goal is to share the message of speed reading with as many people as possible. And that’s why I’ve taken 10 of my favourite tips from that course and put them together for you here to go through in the next 30-minutes before you invest in the full course.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- How to utilise speed drills to increase your reading speed. [Lecture 10]
- How to improve your focus and concentration while reading. [Lecture 3]
- Advanced strategies to improve comprehension. [Lecture 3]
- How to use web applications to maximise your reading efficiency. [Lecture 8]
- How to approach dry, difficult and technical material. [Lecture 4]
- How to utilise visualisation to memorise reading content. [Lecture 6]
You’ll Also Get:
✔ 24/7 access to me and the Private Mastermind on Facebook!
✔ Certified Speed Reading Certificate- Which you can add to your CV!
Here to Help
If you have a visual or learning disability don’t feel like speed reading is impossible… it isn’t! Please contact me before enrolling on the course, so I can work with you to ensure your utmost success.
I hope you get everything you expect, and more, from the course.
– Jordan Harry
P.S. This isn’t your normal online course: expect humour, clear and concise content that is far from boring!
- Avid Readers
- Corporate Professionals
+ See more