- Students will need to have one or more published Udemy courses to take full advantage of this course
I already know what you want. You want more students, reviews and sales!
After all, that’s all it takes to become a successful Udemy instructor. Students, reviews and sales. So why then do some people want to make Udemy course marketing seem so complicated?
Note two things regarding my initial statement. First:
- Students >>> Reviews >>> Sales >>> Students …
This is a more accurate depiction of the relationship between the fundamental elements of Udemy success. In other words, students lead to reviews that lead to sales that lead to even more students… I refer to this as the cyclone effect in which a small breeze can be whipped up into a whirlwind that can lift a car off it’s wheels.
How do you start your own cyclone? By focusing first on students, then reviews, and then sales, in sequence, building an initial breeze into a torrent.
Still with me? I thought you might be…
The second thing to note? Welcome to the course, it’s already begun. I don’t believe in filling my courses with a lot of “extraneous material”. Keeping that in mind, shall we continue…
In this course, I’ll teach you how to get 1,000s of students in days using:
- Best Black Hat Forum free coupon listings
- A Lead Magnet (a forever free course)
I’ll even describe the different mix of students you’re after so that you won’t be disappointed in your initial results.
In this course, I’ll show you how to get dozens of reviews in weeks using:
- Udemy Course Records
- Udemy Messaging System
Here we’ll use Udemy itself to continue our marketing campaign. We’ll focus on getting reviews fast from our mix of students; after all, reviews lead to increased sales…
In this course, I’ll show you how to make thousands of dollars per month using:
- Udemy Promotional Announcements (on steroids!)
Again, we’ll use Udemy itself to generate sales and… you’ve got it, more students.
And we’ll do it all without…
B L O G P O S T S… Mailing Lists… CPC Advertising… Kindle Books…
In fact, we’ll do it all with the resources Udemy has provided.
These last almost 3 years I’ve already generated the following statistics (as of June 23, 2017):
- Total Students: 50,918
- Total Courses: 32
- Total Reviews: 2470
And check out my average revenue for this year’s (2017):
- January 2017 Monthly Revenue: $2,884.22
- February 2017 Monthly Revenue: $1,924.35
- March 2017 Monthly Revenue: $1,829.63
- April 2017 Monthly Revenue: $2,080.04
- May 18, 2017 Revenue: $1,312.56
- May 2017 Projected Monthly Revenue: ($1,312.56 / 18) * 31 = $2,260.52 projected May revenue
- 2017 Average Monthly Udemy Revenue: $10,978.67 / 5 = $2,195.75 avg per month
These last almost 4 years I’ve already generated the following statistics (as of April 5, 2018):
- Total Students: 66,716
- Total Courses: 34
- Total Reviews: 3,766
And check out my average revenue for this year’s (2018):
- 2018 Average Monthly Udemy Revenue: $9,146.40 / 3 = $3,048.88 avg per month
That’s an increase of over $850 over last years monthly average. And it just keeps growing…
So if you’re ready to market your Udemy course like you’ve never marketed before, join me on this voyage of discovery.
- Any Udemy instructor who would like to make more money
- Any Udemy instructor who would like more reviews
- Any Udemy instructor who would like more students
+ See more